Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring makes my fever right

Three tulips bloomed in this barrel six springs ago, when I needed them most, and I found four extras last week - I hope they survive and bring some spring to us soon....


The birds were everywhere in our yard yesterday; you could feel this major shift from the quiet blanket of snow to the melting and activity of getting ready for spring


Harry and I made his first (bigger) snowman - Jack opted for the warmth of the house



And Harry has been talking about snow angels for the last 4 days - he finally did it!







Just under three weeks, yippee!

And, oops, I missed my little bloggy anniversary - Monday 3/2 marked one year and 447 (yikes!) posts

Spring Fever

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin