Thursday, March 19, 2009

And we can dress real neat

Yesterday was picture day at preschool, and despite these mug shots, they looked pretty cute. They got the regular picture, one with them holding a bunny, and a cap and gown shot. I was taking pix like this during the pro's time, and I'm making licenses for the Trike-A-Thon next week. The kids will 'sign' them, then they will be laminated (the licenses, not the kids - hopefully).

It's official, they have met their goal for the backpacks! Now we've set our sights on an even bigger number, thanx to all you generous souls, so please be sure to LMK if you want to contribute to this great cause before next Friday, 3/27. I will be collecting money after that, so the only real rush is to make a commitment to the cause :-) TIA!

Men At Work's Safety Dance

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin