3/4 It's an ice-melting day
3/5 It's an even drippier day!
3/5 J: I'm so sad because I miss my Grammy Sue.
M: Do you want a proxy hug?
J: No, I want a REAL hug next time I see her! Fair warning, mom!
Harry: 3/5 I'm gonna give you a hug and a kiss!
3/4 Mommy, what does F***ing mean? M: Argh
3/5 I have a walkie-talkie so I can walk with it and TALK too!
3/5 Get in the car, we're going to Hawaii! (yay! Carol, here we come!)
There was a story about St. Louis on the tv the other day, and here's how the three of us processed it:
- I thought about my funny bloggy friend, HP! I heart her!
- Jack said "it's just like the state on my puzzle (thanx, Grandma S!) - it's supposed to have an arch...(a new picture) it DOES!!" (Do you remember when such small things made you so giddy?!)
- Harry said "They're building like I build!" when he saw the bridge-building project they were reporting
Some random photos, Jack hamming it up at a party in December
I thought this Halloween picture was cool - it looked like his light saber was lit up!
Happy Harry at a party in January



0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is