Friday, March 21, 2008

When I'm (Sixty-)Four

We had a very nice morning, the boys did some crafts and wrote to their penpals (thank you!). They played with their goodies from the Easter Egg Hunt on Wednesday, and Harry ended up building this bridge of playdoh. They said I could ride on it when they build it, and my heart melted a little...
















Jack:

When I'm 4, I will go to preschool.

When I'm 4, I will think things that scare me now are funny!

When I'm 4, I will stop sucking my thumb.

When I'm 4, I will play soccer.



Harry:

When I'm 4, I will eat.

When I'm 4, I will go to preschool.

When I'm 4, I will be big!

When I'm 4, I will be happy.




We can only hope ;-)


Beatles

1 Somethings To Talk About:

Missy Glave said...

Such great plans for two very sweet (almost) four year olds!!

Hope you all have a great Easter!

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin