Monday, March 3, 2008

Put Me In, Coach, I'm Ready To Play!

We had a really nice day, with gorgeous weather and happy us. The boys were so excited to try out their new soccer gear



Game Faces



They actually did pretty well, considering they haven't played any real soccer to this point. Neither Dean nor I are real soccer fans....not violent enough for us, I guess ;-)



Harry's long shadow



Action Jack


Wanna take bets on how much time will be spent like this....

....or this?


The 'season' runs from March 11th thru May 5th, with practices on Thursday evenings and games on Saturday mornings (ahem, grandparents )

3 Somethings To Talk About:

Unknown said...

love the last too pics! I wonder the same about J&S.

Love the blog so far ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey there... Uncle Randy and Aunt Ricki think you all should watch a little English Premier League Soccer - you'll see some violence LOL! And your cousin Elyssa can give a pretty mean shoulder charge ;-)

Missy Glave said...

I'm loving these soccer pictures!! They are going to be so cute out there playing!

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin