Make a wish... 
Flirty Harry
Chocolate Overload :-)
The boys and I visited all the docs and nurses who helped us in those early days - I spent over a month in the hospital through my pregnancy, with Dean sleeping on a chair every night, and the boys were in the hospital for nine days. We just about wore out the sonogram machine with our frequent visits to the various doctors! They all started to feel like family.
It was very sweet to see the boys entertaining so many of the people who got them here with us. They posed for pictures for the Wall of Fame in the nursery and flirted with all the nurses; I like to show them how much their dedication and wonderful care meant to our family - they say they rarely get to see the outcome of all their labors. We are eternally grateful!
Frank Sinatra
1 Somethings To Talk About:
C, I know how much your medical family has meant to you ... just knowing you and being around you (and being invited to the hospital early on in our friendship) ... well, that just says alot about you. You are one of the most caring and giving people I know. You are certainly passing along these wonderful traits to your sweet boys. I am forever greatful that I met you on the day you and Dean brought the boys home from the hospital. It was fate! Okay, okay ... sorry to be so sappy ... but I'm feeling a bit nostalgic right now. I'm just very happy to call you my friend.
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is