Sunday, March 2, 2008

And so it begins.....

Here I am, trying to start a blog to keep track of all the fun and frustrating things that are our lives these days.





We signed the boys up for soccer and went to get some of the equipment today. They are both really excited about playing, and I hope to get some good pictures tomorrow.





It was a nice week in NoVa last week - we visited with our friends Danielle, Jake and Sarah. The boys were in a picture-taking mood most of the week, and I got a few really sweet pictures, including these of the boys goofing around, Jack 'checking in' to the hotel, reading with Dean, and a group hug with their friends:















Happy weekend!

4 Somethings To Talk About:

Anonymous said...

More ways to hear about my favorite boys! Miss you guys already!

Missy Glave said...

Such great pictures!! Your boys are just the sweetest!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndi! Excellent layout - way to go! I'm so glad you started this. I think you'll have a lot of fun doing it and it will be fun to read about your crew's adventures. And thanks for the cool links, btw...

More later.
xoxo
Kari

Rebecca said...

Woo Hoo! I think EVERYONE should have a blog! :) Love all the cute pictures. Looking forward to keeping up with you guys.

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin