Well, I think that Jack's idea for a
Pirate Bowling Birthday Party was a big success!
Thanx to everyone who made it such a great time ~ the adventurous kids and all the moms and dads and friends who pitched in with food delivery and ball maintenance - I don't think we had any major mishaps, but I wasn't sure the floor would survive all those dropped balls ;-)
The LOOT was amazing, and the boys are still wading thru all the goods!
Thank you all for your creative, fun and generous gifts :-)
Here are just a few pictures from yesterday - there were cameras everywhere, so I'm hoping to get some better pictures from friends at some point.

Harry says "Argh, give me all your cake!"
Jack looking so grown-up (not sure what was up with the bandana..maybe a freak windstorm?)
Pirates chill out, too, right?!

They got a lot of amazing gifts, but my friend Heidi made this treasure map for them - it has all their favorite things - them riding on a tall ship, Jimmy Buffett and Christmas Island, dinosaurs, Pixar Peninsula, and X marking the spot on Treasure Island.
It is a real Treasure!
The Arrogant Worms song
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is