Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our Weekend - It's a Small World After All

It is, indeed, a small world and full of good luck - we were shopping for soccer gear at the mall, not paying much attention to other shoppers when I was accosted by a handsome young man that I realized was my nephew who lives in another town. He was in town visiting his girlfriend, and we were all happy to get a chance to see him and meet her. The boys couldn't stop flirting with her, and I hope she has recovered from all their attention.... Cousin Danny probably doesn't need to worry too much, but he might want to watch his back LOL.

Harry has turned this puzzle into a town of sorts, and this morning's scenario had 'mommy going to exercise at the Y and Daddy and me and Jack are going to stay home.' (That's me in the red VW bug, the Y is the gray trapezoid...I'm not sure he gets the irony of picking the one shape that's also a muscle?) If you know me at all, you will realize what a sweet boy he is to make that purple pentagon 'mommy's garage'. He takes these various paths, depending on what other errands I have, but we always end up back at home....wubwub.





The weather finally warmed up at the same time the ground dried out enough to take a spin in their race car and Gator. Jack still thinks it's the funniest thing in the world to pretend he's leaving before Harry can get into the car!

They had a blast riding around the yard, and a little bit of coaching from Daddy had them racing around like pros






I loved the way the sun's rays broke thru the trees in this one - SonShine


Jack - Asleep At The Wheel

1 Somethings To Talk About:

Missy Glave said...

Vrrooom, Vrrroooom ... you go guys!!

I especially like that Sonshine picture too!

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin