We may be raising some little gardeners - they watered things as we took a tour of the current blooms. It was pretty exciting for me, as last year I transplanted some things and have been watching them thrive this year...a little rush for a beginning gardener. It helps to have such cute helpers, to be sure - look at this smile on Harry's face :-)

We divided these to place them on either side of our walk, the official name is
Hemerocallis 'Stella de Oro' (Daylily)


The boys heading out to the back to water their pitiful corn - I have to look to see where it should be by now, but I'm thinking it may be a lost cause :-(

The tiger lillies are gorgeous this year, just starting to bloom all around the drive

These hostas that I transplanted are just getting ready to bloom

as is this one

and this one seems to have about 4-5 blooms, so the next week should bring a big splash of purple

Job well done!
Brad Paisley's In The Garden
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is