Monday, June 8, 2009

And I love to live so pleasantly

These days sure are sweet! I sent them ahead to do their chores and walked in on Jack having 'A Conversation With Ducks', which seems like a good title for a work of art of some sort, right?

Harry decided he wanted a buzz cut....
but I couldn't go all the way with it - this was our compromise ;-)
Then I went to find Jack....
...and he had found a new favorite place to read


Speaking of reading,
Parent's Magazine Summer Reading List for toddlers and up - two of the books on the 4-8 list, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and Where The Wild Things Are ,are also movies coming out this summer ;-)
We went to see Up this weekend, and it was pretty cute. There were a few tense moments involving a pack of dogs, but they both seemed to like it. Can't wait to summer movies to start!


They were goofing around in the tub while I did a few chores, the laughing brought me in to find "we're two Mary's!"
The sillies continued, but I did catch them giving 'noggins' ala Crush from Nemo
Hope you're having a sweet day!


Cathy Dennis' Sunny Afternoon

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin