Dean and I have been saying "I love you" for over 10 years now, and I'm saving the cheesy stuff for August, with the exception of tonite's dinner art....I'm nothing if not classy ;-)
How lucky am I that I can't even keep track of the number of times it's said in a day much less the more than 3500 days I've been blessed with this love. Thank you, babe!
We've been signing "I love you" since forever, this is the only picture I can find of the boys signing, but they still love to tell us - I'm cherishing it all.
There were days when they first became more verbal and needed more clear discipline when I would catch myself saying "I love you, but...." Hearing those old tapes often helps focus on the goals, and I made a conscious effort to change it to "I love you, so...." It seems to be working so far. They haven't used love a lot, yet, and I'm hoping our initial "love is not a weapon" helps them respect the emotion and not try to use it too much for manipulation.
Here are some random loved and loving pix - you'll find the ones of them noticing each other for the first time, kissing and hugging the first times in the slideshow. Tho I find them being less demonstrative with each other lately, I often find them sharing a space and marvel at what it must be like to have such a relationship :wub:
Jack's silly face
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is