Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We all scream for ice cream!

Our second attempt at Game Nite happened in the middle of a wonderful summer day, with a
great bunch of friends and a LOT of ice cream!

Everyone but Sam and Hannah and me:
Zachary, Jack, Asher, Kristi, Sarah, Carol, Grayson and Nicole
(Harry was 'taking a break' because of behavior)
Jack and Sam being silly
The lessons on chivalry will begin in earnest tomorrow - I'm thinking he should be the one pushing...
I hope this is the last call we get that starts with ' there was this tree right in our way...'

There's something classic about boys around a car
Sarah found several critters today, including this pretty cool zebra-striped granddaddy longlegs
Does this remind anyone else of Richard Gere presenting that necklace to Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman? I kept expecting him to snap it shut on her hand
Grayson's best Anakin Skywalker impersonation...notice his 'do
Asher and Grayson getting creative with the moonsand
This dragonfly kept trying to join the party - I think it's Helocordulia uhleri (Uhler's Sundragon), female. Behind her is the bush that had those cool iced berries a few months ago - it's just starting to bloom
Harry getting a little training from Dean, and one of my all-time favorites - his first 'shot' at about 3 months old :wub:


I lucked into this optical illusion, which reminded me of the last two pix from this post

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin