Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You're Missing

The boys are missing Daddy something fierce, so I've found them in his boots a few times this week


Our Parks & Rec department is wonderfully supportive of little kids, running a program weekly that lets them play in the gymnasium with all sorts of equipment. Recently, they hired an art teacher who comes weekly to let the kids do projects - yesterday was just a free-for-all day. She had a few sets of craft scissors with cool designs that the boys enjoyed. They just cut up a few sheets of paper .... minimalism at its best, I guess!







They have summer camps in the main gym, so we're off in a side-room, but all the fun stuff is still available. I think we're pretty lucky to have such great programs through our P&R.
Happy week, and we miss you babe!
Bruce Springsteen

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin