Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hot Water

The kids have been back into the spelling game and amaze me with what they are able to remember, sound out, etc. Harry's decided to put his own spin on it by intentionally misspelling things to get a reaction (I am in some big trouble here, it's true!).

Last nite they were eating ABC's and 123's (yes my June Cleaver images were crushed a long time ago ;-)) ....anyway, they were picking out letters and Harry found the "H" and worked his way to the H is for Hot, C is for Cold idea. When I asked him how he spelled hot, he looks at me deadpan and says H-A-R-R-Y LOL

I was humming that silly Doncha song all nite, but realized that was probably an inppropriate title for this post, so then I've been thinkiing about all the ways they get in hot water, and decided to foget it and just go with the JB and think only happy thoughts today - wish me luck!

Happy Tuesday!

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin