Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pacin' The Cage

The boys have been wildly imaginative lately, asking so many questions I can't answer and generally a lot of fun (when not being cranky, that is)

Jack woke up and told me this long dream about how he didn't wear the 'right' clothes to the Y and they put him in a cage ..... um, what?!? Turns out it was a mix of the story line from an episode of Curious George and the dilemna of what to wear the morning before ....

Harry wants to know everything, including Why do frogs hop? Um, because they can? I'm gonna whip out my old standby The Big Book of Why and hope it has some of the answers I need ;-)

Speaking of books, I ran across one of my all-time favorite books for boys and realized they'll be reading it before I know it......Andrew Clements has a new book out, and he writes wonderful stories for elementary-aged boys. Frindle is one of my all-time favorites, and the new Room One looks to be a great mystery.

Happy weekend!

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin