Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Schoolboy Heart

Sometimes I wonder if they are gonna be 'schooled' out by the time preschool gets here ;-)

These aren't the greatest pix, but they do show a bit of the schoolin' they've been giving me these last few weeks. I was working in the yard the other day and got invited to "come to school with us, Mommy!" Harry was the teacher, and Jack and I sat on these little seat boxes we have on our deck while Harry taught us the alphabet and counting and a few new spelling words. I felt very smart, and very proud :wub:







Jack writing on the same desk I used to learn to write when I was about his age - thanx for keeping it, Mom!

They got all packed up for school the other day - backpacks and various computer-y things

They love to tell me"You have to be quiet and listen to the teacher." Let's just hope it sticks ;-)

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin