Harry's new word study
Jack has been in a loving-homework mood of late and actually let me take a couple of pix today. He has taken to giving me his opinion about which pix are best, but I still get to overrule him, since it's my blog ;-) I loved this one of him working on a sun-kissed fall afternoon.
His good friend Kai is transferring to a new school and gave his friends a cool collection of things at his goodbye party today, including Jack's favorite new 'stick pencil'This was Jack's favorite picture of the afternoon "I'm saying YEAH, I love homework!"

And this was my favorite. Later in the day, he was talking about how much he dreams of going to NYC - what does he want to do most? Touch Lady Liberty's toes. How can you not want to make that dream come true??
The afternoon was a good one: Jack and Harry talking about how smart Harry is and actually getting along fairly well, all homework done, a little Curious George, sharing a sub and dreams at Subway, and soccer practice where Jack scored a couple of goals in their practice game before taking a pretty hard tumble. He's ok after a good talk with Daddy about how to work thru the pain. These are some good times!Bye Bye Birdie
1 Somethings To Talk About:
Love those pix! Pappa is helping with homework right now. We have a little extra since the kids were sick last week.
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is