Friday, October 1, 2010

After 5 weeks of great school behavior for Harry and steadily improving days for Jack, we took a little trip to the KK yesterday. I obviously need to have a label for Krispy Kreme since I spent hours looking for a good comparison picture and couldn't find one. Add organizing blog to the ToDo list.....

So this is the closest I could find - bonus, Aunt Jackie's happy smile a couple of Christmases ago :-) Can you tell that they used to just barely reach that rail but now it hits their ELBOWS? :sniff: They are getting so big, but these days are among my favorite. Yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again! These are the best days so far :-)





0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin