
Jack's teacher uses a green, yellow, red behavior system. She colored the day for them and showed them how to do it themselves today...unfortunately, Jack was talking too much with his friend, Dylan. Hopefully, this will be the last yellow we see. After spending some time in his room, Jack wrote her an apology: 'Sorry, Mrs. C but Dylan and I get really excited when we see each other. Sorry again. It won't happen again.'

Harry's homework was a little autobiography. They are both moving from stick figures into some version of a body....at least I feel better about his
Mother's Day drawing of me ;-) He thought it was hilarious to make his eyebrows blue. Silly boy!
Dierks Bentley
3 Somethings To Talk About:
This is so great. I am such a fan of you as a mother! As a teacher, I wish all parents were like you!!
Awwww! They have such a glamorous mom ... with blue eyebrows & all. :)
Aw, Kate, you only see the parts I'm hoping to remember ;-) But thank you anyway - I do try and it's nice to have someone in my corner! Right back at ya, you're doing a great job at both momming and teaching.
Becky, it's a little scary when they watch the makeup ;-)
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is