Harry's dream room! The boy loves a map more than just about anything. One of his major pasttimes this summer has been STUDYING a map for an area where I used to work - he can tell you just about any route from any direction...now, if he just had a reason to visit ;-)
They had all sorts of maps, including a display about GPS...remember the Garmin? Ahhhh
Jack has a slightly different approach, and they had all the bells and whistles for his style as well
He was all over the sextant and finding the North Star
They both had fun pretending to be pilots
We took in the IMAX theater and I couldn't get a good perspective shot, but thought this was appropriate since I'm always telling him he's a natural cartographer
I made another attempt during the movie, Deep Sea, not great- but you can see Harry's sweet profile and long lashes if you look near the bottom left...and squeeze in a little lesson about the coral reef ;-) Thanx also for the fun pool time, CC - hope you survived the sleepover and we can get our schedules worked out for something fun SOON!
It was a really nice way to end the summer break, and after a few fun things this weekend we'll all be ready for a schedule
JB's God's Own Drunk
JB's God's Own Drunk
1 Somethings To Talk About:
My son LOVES maps! Looks like lots of fun! :)
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is