Monday, August 23, 2010

Ring, ring goes the bell

What a great day everyone seems to have had! The boy got home from school via one of their favorite friend's moms - thanx Ms. Angela :-)
Jack playing it all cool...."1st grade is AWESOME!" Thanx, Mrs. C :-)

Harry looks a little, well, harried! I guess he miscalculated the time he had to pack his things back into his backpack....the boy loves that agenda, has been reading Jack's all weekend. Thank you, Mrs. W., for giving him his very own :-)
Jack has decreed that "1st graders walk up the driveway!"


Who knows why, but they both love to walk like old men lately, and this is Jack about half-way up the drive
And this is so Dean!

Harry took pity on Jack and ran back down to try and go with him...there was actual hugging involved. It's good to be apart for hours at a time ;-)
This was one of their activities today. The writing prompt was 'last nite I felt...'
Harry didn't bring his writing home, but I'd be willing to bet money this is a pretty accurate depiction of some portion of his bus ride from today ;-)

Chuck Berry's School Days

2 Somethings To Talk About:

Kate said...

Happy first day of school. We don't start until after Labor day (it is a law in MN). I love the first day of school! Thanks for visiting. I am a huge fan of your writing!

1A said...

Woo-hoo! So good to see their excitement. :)

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin