the boys had to try out The Claw after seeing Toy Story 3 Friday nite....we took one spikey ball home this time.
This is what they looked like tonite....that chair is getting a little tight, but they still managed to fall asleep....here's how Dean looked helping 3-month-old Harry get to sleep back in '04 :wub:
Thank you, sweet man, for all that you do to help them on the road to good, strong men. I am proud to call you all my own and can't wait to share all the rest of this journey with you. Here are the slew of posts (92 and counting) I labeled daddy pix
Happy Father's Day to you and all the other great daddies out there!
Trace Adkins' You're Gonna Miss This
2 Somethings To Talk About:
I love the Daddy & Sleeping Boy pics. Precious. Hope you all had a wonderful day. My boys love the claw machine at our grocery store, sadly they always leave the experience empty handed and in tears. Then I have to explain gambling to them. lol.
Aww, that sleeping pic is too sweet. Glad you had a fun day. BTW, glad Graham wasn't around to see these pics, he is Claw OBSESSED ever since we let him play it one night a few months back. Big mistake on our part. ;)
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is