John Travolta better watch his back!
Monday, June 7, 2010
(NO) fever in the morning
Jack and Harry both have strep and have been on the medicine long enough to return to school, but Jack just couldn't break that fever until late last nite....there's a 24-hour fever-free rule for school, so he lost his run at perfect attendance today. He looks pretty pitiful, doesn't he?
He was practicing his music producing skills, helping me edit the beach music for tomorrow's school party, when the music got the better of him

...it's hard to find songs that are kid-friendly....I thought I might be being too picky, when he started writing the lyrics for each song....yikes, and I thought I'd only chosen g-rated songs. Back to the drawing, er sound, board
1 Somethings To Talk About:
Aww, he did look a little under the weather. And wow, writing lyrics already... smart kid!
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is