Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm shy, I'm right up in your face

It's hard to believe how much our youngest has grown this year...school ends Thursday, and I'm not even sure I can recall or document all the firsts. He's had an amazing teacher (and an amazing sub while teacher had a beautiful boy of her own) and stretched in ways I had only dreamed....this is how I found him stretching this afternoon

Kindergarten is not what it used to be....seriously, probability?? It's so great that no one seems afraid to put higher order concepts out there and see what the kids absorb - there have been discussions and questions in this house that I really didn't expect to have this early. Fun and exciting
Ever the helpful one, Harry helped me freshen up the old house with a little spray...his new favorite job....I guess as long as he doesn't spray it in his face ;-)
Jimmy Buffett's Piece of work

1 Somethings To Talk About:

Casey said...

Ahh, to be so limber again. So I guess that means the old house hasn't sold yet? :(

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin