Thursday, February 11, 2010

rolling down the side of a snow-covered hill

I think it all started when I downloaded these new 'vehicles' for the Garmin, so you can see I cancelled them....hopefully, the big storms are over. The kids go back to school tomorrow
This is one of Harry's favorite songs - it may not translate, but if you know the song, that's just the feeling...my love for you just grows and grows.
Their buddy Asher hosted us for a great playdate. It was so fun that even getting towed out of their drive couldn't spoil the day. Thanx, Mr. B and Harvey and friends!

This is what our drive looks like after two weeks of snow and not much melting. The van didn't make it, but they are heading back to school tomorrow...just in time for about 3 parties ;-)



James Taylor's It's Growing

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin