Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here Comes The Sun, little SNOWSTORM


This is my favorite moment of any snowstorm....
how different things looked yesterday!
Our little snowmobile


a couple of the boys' favorite rides - this is what happens when you don't put away your toys - who knows when they will ever thaw out....you can't see the iceberg in the one under the deckThere have actually been some sweet (quiet) moments, like what I think is the first time they grabbed a game to play together, all on their own
And if you're superstitious...maybe I should take this snowflake out of the window? I took it off a gift they gave to a teacher because I couldn't figure out how to wrap it and thought it fit in the window....now that I think of it, it was the week of the first snowstorm....hmmmm
Jack is a little concerned about the trees - 'it's beautiful, but it might hurt the trees'
So far, we've been lucky at both houses
Enjoy, stay warm and safe!
The Beatles

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin