Thursday, February 25, 2010

And in my head I Paint A Picture

It's all about the Wacky around here lately, and Jack has been getting all artsy with the camera. Here's what we've been up to the last couple of weeks....

Jack and Dean gettin' silly wit' it!
All the Valentine's love scatter
He tried sitting down and taking pix of me - lovely
Harry was a much better goofball
I mentioned the artsy part, right??
He spent a while creating this little tableau
They spent a lot of time playing computer games during the snowcation....mostly educational, so I just looked at it as an extended computer lab ;-) He did a great job catching Harry's reflection (and I thought they were watching Rocky, but can't tell who that is in the background)



Amy Winehouse's Valerie

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin