Ho! Ho! Ho! Bring on the snow! What a great day - I got to spend some time with the girlies, then I had a date with my favorite boys for a Christmas parade and dinner. And the big bonus was - it snowed! Can you beat that? I am one lucky mommy :wub:


Jack all bundled up before the parade

Their first view of the parade

Can you have a country parade without Big Green Tractors??

It was like Mardi Gras (without the flashing)

The big man arrives.....

...on a fire truck, of course!
After the parade, the boys had a impromptu little snow ball fight
Jack: Will this work, Daddy?

OK, I'll make it smaller

OOOH, no fair!

OK, well, I'll just get Mommy instead!

Hey, watch the electronics, mister!

Jack loving the snow and melting my heart
We went to a favorite pizza and game joint, where Daddy gave Harry a lift,

and the boys went old school with Pac Man.

And this is what home looked like tonite - about 1/4 inch of snow can be a great way to start the holidays

May your days be merry and bright,
and may all your Christmases be white!
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is