One of Harry's favorite games to play lately is "Raise your hand if you love ____" Here they are, raising their hands if they're excited to see Santa! We picked them up as a surprise from school today and headed to see the Jolly One.

Jack's awe was a beautiful thing




Jack taking it seriously - his first solo sit


I always like the ones we snap from the side best - the pros never catch the conversation ;-)

I could cry that I didn't catch a better shot of this - Santa showing Harry a few hat tricks


Like most years, they were so excited before and after with none of it showing in the pix :-(
I guess it's stage fright? Jack even practiced what he wanted to say: "I have two things to tell him: Thank you for all the gifts you got me last year. I love you, Santa!" Do you think he told him either thing? Nope. Guess we'll be writing those letters soon!
We Need A Little Christmas
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is