Thursday, December 24, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus

HO HO HO HO
I walked into the kitchen to find Harry composing this note:
Dear Jack, I want to get a toy for you :wub:
Christmas - whee!
Harry has the silly face DOWN
Christmas miracle, indeed! Two boys napped AND were in bed by 8PM ;-)
Harry composes his note for Santa amid a few of his favorite things
(Mrs. R., we'll work on the grammar LOL)
Jack finally wakes up and gets into the thrill of things
Harry's stirring things up
Jack insisted that we put in 'SO MANY marshmallows he won't even be able to see the hot chocolate!'
Sweet boys
Sweet treats
Tracking Santa with Daddy (he's in NY as I type this!)
It's hard to believe this book has survived those sweet little hands

Harry seems to be praying that we don't drop the camera this year...maybe Jack is wondering if it's his turn??
Happy Christmas to all and to all a Good Nite!

Elvis

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin