Saturday, September 19, 2009

To the movies and magic

I woke this morning to some sweet giggles and whispers (yeah, it got louder later, but I'm wearing my rose-colored glasses right now) and opened the door to see what they were doing....then got the camera to capture their 'camera' work....do you think this is how the Cohen Brothers started?




Their first attempts

Little Critters, directed by Harry, Jack as cinematographer

Dinosaur Shark, directed by Jack, Harry as cinematographer

Later, Jack tried to do it all on his own - something about grabbing all those toys and holding the flashlight under his chin reminded me of all these pix of him hoarding toys when he was teeny...I couldn't find them, but I did find this 2 year old multi-tasker who apparently hasn't changed much ;-)
The creative mood continued for breakfast
and then, since the camera was out, they asked to take pix of a recent school project - can you tell which is who?

Brian Wilson's Movies Is Magic

09/19/09 Harry: I'm a good clean up helper! Jack: That looks pretty unterrifying.

Here's Jack's very own unterrifying scary face during our vacation

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin