Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anticipation...

These are some fine days. We are getting set to move into our new home, and the yard is just on the verge of changing into her fall wear.....
I could never get their reflections right with the camera, so I'll have to trust my mind's eye :click:
One of my favorite bushes has purpled up its berries
and my view out the window over my sink is turning - this tree will be a beautiful red soon if all this summer's rain is going to pay off prettily
I could spend a few hours in a hammock looking up at this today
Most of the trees look like this - a few pretty colors mixed in with the green that's not quite ready, but there are a lot of cold nites predicted this week
Turn, turn, turn
Enjoy Fall, Y'all!

Carly Simon

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin