Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I blink my eyes and the momentS ARE over

I'm still debating whether the days passed faster when they were home all day, or now when the moments are more rare but just as precious. They have definitely been hamming it up lately, as seen while they help me do the grocery shopping....

and even the unloading

The other day was just pure relaxation - Jack was practicing up for tomorrow's ice cream social while Harry was studying his new favorite map of the tri-cities.


I'm not sure if it will show up if you use Google Reader, but I finally finished a Pirate Videos post from August and couldn't make it post today....ugh.



09/15/09 Harry: Remember, Mommy, don't EVER eat the urinal cakes! Jack: I love going to school!



John Mellancamp's Just Another Day

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin