Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To go down to the store - Tricky Tuesday

I'll admit that I'm sitting here wondering what I was thinking with this silly series....I'm an old dog and need some new trix, folks, so send 'em in please!


It was a normal day of errands and activities, so you're stuck with the mundane ones today.


I like to park near the cart return so that it's easier to load the bags, get the kids into the van, then return the cart without having to risk life and limb or kidnapping before I can get back to the van.


People often go 'aha' when they see the drinks loaded onto the side of the cart, but we can load UP a cart, so it's good to use all parts (I used the duoglide's underbasket and stroll'r swivel'rs to get thru stores the first year)






And just in case you're wondering, it is very rare indeed that they willingly get into the cart to ride....man, they are so big lately. They usually push around the little kid-sized carts if I'm patient enough - Harry gets the cold stuff while Jack gets the rest in his basket.

Happy Shopping!

Arlo Guthrie's Grocery Blues

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin