Wednesday, January 7, 2009

StART Me Up

It's good to get back into the groove, and their art started back up this week. These are their typical expressions recently, Jack being all serious and grumpy, Harry being all playful and silly.

I did catch them both in a serious moment while working with water colors

They were moving too fast for good phone pix, but this is a common game they play at the gym - pulling each other around on a parachute...they are looking so tall to me lately ::-)
I loved this picture of Jack taking a time-out
Harry takes a turn pulling Jack around. This is the gym where they will start playing basketball on Friday, so I guess they are supposed to look big, right?!
Harry playing his own version of Jenga
Rolling Stones

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin