A few of the lessons we learned yesterday:
H: Today we learned about pencils
J: (too many things to type)
Me: you can really zip thru the grocery alone, but it sure isn't as fun ;-)
Hearing another mom singing to her two cuties was a little reminder of how lucky I am; AND she knew the rest of a song I've always sung to them ....I only got thru the first verse and instead of 'standing outside' we always sang "I'd stand outside with my mouth open wide"
If All the Raindrops
(Version 2)
Written By: Unknown
Copyright Unknown
If all the raindrops
Were lemondrops and gumdrops
Oh, what a rain that would be!
Standing outside, with my mouth open wide
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
If all the raindrops
Were lemondrops and gumdrops
Oh, what a rain that would be!
If all the snowflakes
Were candy bars and milkshakes
Oh, what a snow that would be!
Standing outside, with my mouth open wide
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
If all the snowflakes
Were candy bars and milkshakes
Oh, what a snow that would be!
If all the sunbeams
Were bubblegum and ice cream
Oh, what a sun that would be!
Standing outside, with my mouth open wide
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
If all the sunbeams
Were bubblegum and ice cream
Oh, what a sun that would be!
September 2008 Harry: Oh, suresure! Jack: I'm so excited to be going to preschool!
3 Somethings To Talk About:
Cyndi,
I loved looking at the pictures. You are such a great mom for taking all of the pictures and posting them. It is also great to see that the boys like to play games.
I'm trying to play catch up and then I stumble upon this song! I wish I knew the melody, because I've heard one of the daycare teachers sing it in Sprite's class, and she loved it, but the teacher quit and I haven't heard it since! Argh! Now I have the words! Thank you!
Hey Jen, just close your eyes and imagine a whole lotta happy kid voices screaming it to a stacatto beat ;-) Maybe you can find the audio version somewhere? I am a computer nimnose, or I'd offer to help. Hope you find it because it is cute
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is