We went back to the fair today and were lucky enough to have some fun friends along for most of the ride.
My Cool Riders



They love this little roller coaster, and Harry finally let go

I have a series of these while I'm cajoling Jack, but this was the funniest view

Jack, Harry, Amanda and Eddie on the Dragon Wagon

Amanda, Jack and Harry handing their tickets over for a ride

Hey, shouldn't somebody be watching the road?!?

I just loved this picture of Harry clapping for the Racing Pigs

Fair overload?

Jack serves as Harry's handrest

Harry (in car with me) takes on Daddy and Jack at bumper cars

Seriously into bumping

If you know Harry, you know this was the highlight for him - the boy LOVES him some dishes!

3 Somethings To Talk About:
Great pictures! I hope Sprite will like those rides one day, but her daddy will have to be the one to take her if she's afraid. I actually get very dizzy on something as simple as the merry-go-round. I'm one of THOSE people.
Nice pictures, I love the tie dye shirts! Looks like they had fun, I wouldn't mind seeing some pigs race too. The motorcycles looked cool too!
Oh, I love carnivals!! My parents took the kiddos back to my hometown this weekend for their carnival and I can't wait to see the pictures! Love the bumper car pics!
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is