Saturday, July 26, 2008

With a little love and luck we'll take the sky

It was kid's day at our local farmer's market - they got to dress up like firemen again, put out a few fires, and practice milking a cow ;-) We also got to enjoy lunch with their friend Zach and his mom at the new pizza place we found. The day was gorgeous and we are still enjoying top-down days!



I get by with a little help from my friends
Dennis Leary, eat your bleepitybleep heart out ;-)






1 Somethings To Talk About:

Colleen Wms said...

That looks like it was so much fun!
I wanted to get my kids over there today for it but we didn't make it. I thought they'd like the cow milking too.
Instead, they picked tomatoes from daddy's garden, used the tomato press and made a few gallons of some homemade tomato sauce. We then incorporated that with dinner so it was worth staying home!
Talk soon-
http://cmchwms.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin