Monday, July 7, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Saturday was a continuation of all things Americana (I need to post an adorable rendition of Happy Birthday, America! when I have hi-speed). We ran a few errands and the boys got to visit one of their favorite water fountains - the cell does not capture the joy, and it lost a lot in posting, but I remember <3
We went to a country festival, and the boys had a lot of fun doing crafts, playing games and making music, sliding and petting the animals. Jack even created the cutest ugly tomato you ever did see!
My little crafters
Man, he has mastered that lip!
Parachute joy
Jack tries out the piano tricks and Harry investigates the clacker

I'm with that band! :wub:
Scratch, scratch, scratch.... scratch, scratch, scratch

Fingers Taylor and Billy Joel have nothin' on Jack ;-)
Giggle Bells, Giggle Bells, Giggle All The Way!
Now boarding, The Monster Slide
Exsqueeze Me? (I know there must be a funny llama song but I'm too tired to look)

Jack asks: Would you eat this tomato?!?
Bobby McFerrin

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin