It really is a small world, I was pulling into the grocery parking lot and thought 'hey, that guy looks familiar but I can't remember where' and Sam's dad was thinking the same thing. We'd both worked for the same school system a few hours away many years before. We noticed the boys were similar ages, so I recommended the play group ... his wife brought Sam and the rest is history. Lucky timing for us all!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Make New Friends, But Keep The Old
It's funny to think of much at this stage as 'old,' but the boys have known their friend Sam for more than half their lives! They play on different teams, but the schedules finally worked that they were on neighboring fields the other nite and got to play around a bit.
0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is