...ended up like this....
(it's on its way to Pantene's Beautiful Hair program - I've donated to Locks Of Love before, but they are getting a lot of flack lately, and I'm getting grayer, so...)
(it's on its way to Pantene's Beautiful Hair program - I've donated to Locks Of Love before, but they are getting a lot of flack lately, and I'm getting grayer, so...)...and I turned into this. I'm still getting used to it, but it's good to have a change.
The boys took me to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and dessert before Secretariat.
Harry has been dying to try this restaurant, and his final verdict: 'this is the worst restaurant ever!' A little dramatic, but he really wasn't impressed
The boys took me to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and dessert before Secretariat.
Harry has been dying to try this restaurant, and his final verdict: 'this is the worst restaurant ever!' A little dramatic, but he really wasn't impressed



0 Somethings To Talk About:
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is