Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Are you ready for me? Cause I'm ready for you

Jack's really enjoying soccer this season, and living in a small town means that most games are played against a lot of friends....Saturday saw him pitted against his pals Dylan
and Aiden - I just realized they have the same number and liked the looks of this picture
of them running this one gives me hope for football drills one day ;-)
I got side-tracked by talking during much of Harry's game, but he did actually enjoy it quite a bit and did ok until the first break....it's coming along, but that competitive drive has not kicked in yet.
And occasionally they will look at me at the same time. It makes a mom's heart smile!
Disciple's Game On

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin