Thursday, January 14, 2010

Will I dig the same things that turn me on as a kid?

It was lego sort of Christmas and the boys have been stuffing their playroom of late, but they still love an afternoon at the library. Harry's reading a really long chapter book and Jack's working thru a stack of puzzles.
Harry bought this Playmobil bathroom (surprise!) set yesterday and practiced his plumbing skills today. One of his latest favorite things to do with Daddy is ask him what all the bathrooms he visited on his business trips looked like - the comparison of color handles, brands of toilets, sinks, etc. are an endless source of entertainment recently.
He put the instructions to good use (and I caught some wild sun rays with the camera - yes, Virginia, there IS a sun)
and checked himself out in the tiny mirror ;-)
Jack decided the sponge made a great brain and did a little neurosurgery on the poor guy who probably just signed on for a shower or other mundane experience

He put him back, so I'm guessing we don't have a budding Sid (ala Toy Story) on our hands...whew!

Beach Boys' When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin