Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When I'm FORTY-four

My friend Colleen sent this me-me a while back and I thought I'd keep it until the 4's were upon me in full force; I cut the list to four. It's actually not so bad turning double-4's :-)

1. Four places I shop: Target, Kroger, TJMaxx, Barnes & Noble

2. Four places I'd rather be:
With Dean
Ocracoke
Sleeping
At the movies
3. Four people I depend on: Dean, Jackie, Nicole, Christina

4. Four TV shows I watch: The Good Wife, American Idol, Chelsea Lately, Raising The Bar

And this is how sweet boys learn to celebrate the people they love - thank you, Dean!
I woke to find a trail of sweet heart candy leading me downstairs to the gifts and cards, shared birthday cake for breakfast, took Harry to the gym for my class where sweet friends were full of kind wishes, came home to beautiful flowers and more thoughtful wishes than I've had a chance to read on FB, went to see a cute movie with my favorite guys who then took me to a late lunch. We chilled out and enjoyed the entire day, so the mid-40's are looking great - thank you for our life :wub:


The Beatles' When I'm Sixty-four

0 Somethings To Talk About:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin