I took a picture, but it made me itch even more, so I'll spare you. I look like a leper, have tried everything anyone has suggested, but still it spreads. If this part on my eyelid gets into my eye, I'm getting a cortisone shot. Never had it before, don't want it again :(
Happy non-itchy weekend!
On a happier note, some recent love notes for Dean and me
Jack and Harry snuck special notes into Dean's bags for his recent trip


Their cards for my Mother's Day were so
them ;-)


Harry's still working on the jokes - while his timing and inflection are great, he's not a writer at the moment.....but his heart's in it, don't ya think?!

Jack loves Star Wars, and me :-)
The Coaster's Poison Ivy
1 Somethings To Talk About:
Youch, sorry about the poison ivy. Haven't ever had it that bad and don't remember any remedies to share from the few times I did have it. Hope you're less itchy soon. Love the notes the boys sent with Dean... sweet kids you've got there, missy.
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is