
He missed his first day ever of school today because he had a little fever this morning. Dean sort of laughs at me about the attendance, but I only missed one day for a family funeral and think it's important that they don't ditch school for every little thing - fevers are another story. Dean and I were just talking about how healthy they have both been...jinx! Harry's fever popped up again just before he snuggled into me for this nap - hoping another day will be all it takes. His good buddy has pneumonia and over 10% of his entire school was out yesterday. Be gone, sickies!
Elvis, and just about everyone one else, singing Fever
1 Somethings To Talk About:
Ugh, poor boy! Believe me, I know the sickies. We are on day 2 of 3 rocephin shots for G's 5 week long sinus and now double ear infection. The poor kid can't even walk after two days of shots and we're having to carry him around the house.
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is