Sunday, January 9, 2011

Leaving on a FAST TRAIN

Yikes, it's been so long, I don't know where to start....so I'm just jumping in with the morning's trip prep. It seems like we could have just bought a couple of new suitcases and skipped the train, hotel, and adventures in NYC....oh, wait all that excitement is to come! They have been having a blast practicing their suitcase steering skills, making their own lemonade stand and other imaginative whatnot out of the suitcases....

I have about a gazillion pix from the last month and hope to get through them before my aging brain forgets all the stories and adventures we've been having....thanx for visiting and being patient!

John Denver's Leaving On A Jet Plane

2 Somethings To Talk About:

1A said...

Can't wait to see the new pix. Happy New Year!

Casey said...

Nice big boy suitcases! Glad you had a fun trip!

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is

Blog Widget by LinkWithin