
They were playing school the other day, and it just looked so sweet and magical to me. Then I realized that in that few feet are a table and lamp owned by my grandparents, a chair owned by Dean's mother, the desk where I learned to write, and a lighthouse from the place where we honeymooned. There's a lot of history and a lot of potential in this picture....
Chuck Berry's School Days
1 Somethings To Talk About:
I love heirlooms and having them around as our children are growing up is so important. How wonderful you have so many to share with your boys and they can learn to appreciate the history. Griffin has his great grandfather's dresser in his bedroom. Though it may not "matter" right now, I am hopeful later in life when he realizes how old and special it is it will mean alot to him. And the fact it came from his namesake makes it all the more special. Your boys are getting so big! Hard to believe they will be first graders in the fall. I remember meeting you all the day you brought them home from the hospital. Seems like yesterday. ♥ Missy
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is