...and magnets....Monday, April 19, 2010
In the wax museum everybody can see themselves
I took the boys back to my old hometown this weekend while Dean went on a golf trip with a different sort of boys. We took in the local science museum (thanx, Aunt Jackie, for the gift that keeps on giving), and fun was had by all.
Jack insists on taking this magnifying glass with him on any scientific endeavor (another AJ gift!)
What a fishy nose Jack has!
They learned about sonic range....
...and magnets....
...and even created their own electric circuits
Harry won the raffle for a new book by the author doing the presentation
and she signed books for each of them
Harry took in several displays relating to senses,
...and magnets....
1 Somethings To Talk About:
I think I'm going to have nightmares about that huge mouth. Eek!
Post a Comment
Thanx for stopping by - Tell It Like It Is